THIS IS A SECURE ORDER WEBSITE
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR
DEBIT / CREDIT CARDS
Terms and Conditions
We pride ourselves in providing good quality, good service and excellent value for money. If you feel we have failed you in any areas, please notify us immediately so that we can investigate and rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
Any discrepancy in quantity or quality must be notified within 7 days of dispatch otherwise we cannot accept any responsibility.
Retention of Title
All goods supplied by us remain ours until any outstanding amount is paid in full.
We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without notice. All dimensions shown throughout this Web Site are approximate. Product colours are as accurate as modern reproduction methods will allow and no liability can be accepted for any variation. Customers should note that colours can vary markedly when viewed on different screen and monitor types and settings.
We will closely match your online design or artwork and layout submissions. We cannot accept responsibility for any errors submitted when ordering or discovered after proofs have been approved so please check all details, phone numbers, spellings etc. very carefully.
Samples may be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
. These will be submitted on approval and may be charged for if worth more than £1.00 and not returned in good condition within 14 days.
Carriage and Delivery
Brite-Mat Mouse Mats are normally shipped within 16 days, subject to availability. Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but we cannot be held responsible for delays in shipment or late delivery. Carriage is included to one UK mainland address. All other locations should contact us with your full delivery address, prior to ordering, to establish the specific delivery costs.
A charge will be made on all cancelled orders to cover credit card fees, administration costs and any materials used up to the point of cancellation.
Prices and VAT
All our prices are for quantities indicated and exclude VAT. For larger quantities please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Department. For special print services, extra colours and print positions please contact us or submit a Custom order for a free proof and quotation, for your consideration.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund less of any postage costs. Claims for shortages, faulty goods or other requests for replacements or refunds must be made within 7 days of delivery. Claims for any form of miss-print error cannot be entered into once a proof has been approved by a client, unless there has been a distinct change from that proof which was not authorised by the client . If a refund is due this will normally be made by the same method as the original payment. Please contact our Sales Department for full details or if in any doubt.
The products featured on the Web Site have not necessarily been supplied or endorsed by the companies whose names and logos have been used. The printing of such is a guide to position and printing effect only. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Ad-Options Ltd trading as brite-matmousemat.co.uk, 31 Momentum Place, Nook Lane, Bamber Bridge, PR5 6EF, Company No 3247174. Tel 01772 435010 Fax 01772 457280.
Ad-Options Limited are environmentally responsible business gift and promotional incentive distributors. Our work is principally office based as agents for numerous manufacturers, wholesalers and printers. Our activities are primarily design and marketing with no manufacturing environmental issues. Our office premises are cavity wall insulated, with solar hot water panels, solar electricity generation and low power lighting.
In practice, we encourage and train all management and staff to:
- Strive to continually improve environmental performance by recycling waste paper, plastic bottles and toner cartridges so to reduce the tonnage sent to landfill.
- Prevent pollution of land and water by ensuring that our hazardous (electrical equipment) waste is treated and disposed of by a competent authority.
- Reduce emissions to air by coordinating vehicle journals, car-sharing and conducting regular, periodic vehicle efficiency checks.
- Comply with all environmental legislation affecting our business and aim to meet and exceed any environmental benchmarks as may be demanded by customers or produced by the Environment Agency.
- Raise staff awareness of their individual and collective environmental responsibilities; with our Managing Director being assigned the role of 'Environmental Coordinator'. He will be responsible for environmental matters within the business and to facilitate the transfer of best practice to other employees.
- Seek to publicise our environmental performance by providing information to employees, stakeholders and the general public. This information shall be provided in the Company's literature and websites, and be relevant to the target audience.
Review and update this policy on at least an annual basis, or as appropriate to reflect the business's changing requirements.
Equal Opportunities Policy
It is this organisations policy to treat job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin, or disability. Further, the organisation will monitor the composition of the workforce and introduce positive action if it appears that the policy is not fully effective.
Last document review 26th February 2012 – Stephen Ward M.D.